Due to a serious family crisis, I will be closing Moongypsy Press temporarily

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2011
      Due to a serious family crisis, I will be closing Moongypsy Press temporarily by next Monday, November 14. I am going to take the time from now until mid-January to find someone who would like to take it over (on very reasonable terms), turn it into a boutique publisher, retaining fewer than 10 authors, or shut it down completely. If you think you, or some you know, may be interested in taking it over, please contact me via private email.
      Please note: Our normal business activities will be suspended until that time. If authors wish to purchase copies of their books for the Holiday season, please get your orders to me no later than November 18. I am in the process of releasing author's rights. I will be doing this, as time permits, over the next few weeks. All orders received to date have been shipped. All reports and accounts will be settled in mid-January. If you would like a release of rights now, please contact me immediately via private email.

      I apologize for letting anyone down, but this is a serious situation and I am unable to devote my attention to both. Thank you for your support and understanding.