Call for Sumissions

  • Moongypsy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2011
      CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

      Moongypsy Press will be reopening for submissions on September 1, 2011, for novel-length and short story manuscripts in the following genres:

      Historical Romance – All periods
      Historical Fiction – All periods
      Inspirational - Non religious, please.
      Paranormal
      Holiday short stories – All holidays
      Contemporary Romance.
      Military Fiction – All types.
      Science Fiction
      Young Adult – All categories.
      New Age

      CLOSED TO:

      Vampires
      Horror
      Mystery

      NOTE: Please be very originial in all genres. We are being extremely selective at this point in our company's growth and clichéd plots will not be accepted. Please be sure to have your manuscript proofread before submitting or it will be returned unread. Please check our submission guidelines on our website at http://www.moongypsypress.com/

      SUBMIT TO; Diana Rubino, Sr. VP Acquisitions diana@...
      Foery MacDonell, CEO foery@...