News

  • Moongypsy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2011
      As you all know, I was in a car accident on 3/29. Since then, I have struggled with severe back pain, doctors, and physical therapy.

      Today I was diagnosed with a syrinx. This is, simply put, a cyst filled with cerebrospinal fluid on my spinal cord. I am being referred to a neurologist for treatment and possible surgery.

      I just wanted you all to know in case I am slow in responding, etc. I am trying to keep up the best I can, pain and appointments permitting.

      I thank you all for your kindness and support.

      Foery
    • Dawné
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2011
        Ohhh, Foery. That's horrid. Wishing you the speediest recovery possible,

        --- In mpbistro@yahoogroups.com, "Moongypsy" <foery@...> wrote:

        > As you all know, I was in a car accident on 3/29. Since then, I have struggled with severe back pain, doctors, and physical therapy.
        >
        > Today I was diagnosed with a syrinx. This is, simply put, a cyst filled with cerebrospinal fluid on my spinal cord. I am being referred to a neurologist for treatment and possible surgery.
        >
        > I just wanted you all to know in case I am slow in responding, etc. I am trying to keep up the best I can, pain and appointments permitting.
        >
        > I thank you all for your kindness and support.
        >
        > Foery

      • Moongypsy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2011
          Our own V.P., Acquisitions & Editing, Diana Rubino, is at the RWA conference in New York City this week. Diana did a signing at the Literacy Signing where there were 500 authors.

          She also moderated two workshops. One was about making rejection work for you. The other was 'reading your way to a great novel' The speakers share their favorite pop fiction titles & tell how they can help you as a writer.

          She was also able to pitch her one of her latest novels to Harlequin and was invited to send it!

          Congrats to Diana and can't wait o see all the pictures and hear more about it!

          Foery