CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

  • Moongypsy
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2011
      CALL FOR SUMISSIONS

      Permission to forward is granted.

      Moongypsy press is now accepting submissions in the Gothic Romance genre.

      No Gothic Horror. We are specifically looking for Gothic Romance in the style of Victoria Holt, the Bronte Sisters, etc. Short stories and novels welcome.
      Please submit a synopsis and the first three chapters to Foery MacDonell at foery@...

      Check our submission guidelines at http://www.moongypsypress.com/submissions.php
    • Becky Eastman
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2011
        Oooh I love Victoria Holt! She was my first introduction into romance novels.

        Sent on the Sprint® Now Network

        From: "Moongypsy" <foery@...>
        Sender: mpbistro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 02:01:49 -0000
        To: <mpbistro@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: mpbistro@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [mpbistro] CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

        CALL FOR SUMISSIONS

        Permission to forward is granted.

        Moongypsy press is now accepting submissions in the Gothic Romance genre.

        No Gothic Horror. We are specifically looking for Gothic Romance in the style of Victoria Holt, the Bronte Sisters, etc. Short stories and novels welcome.
        Please submit a synopsis and the first three chapters to Foery MacDonell at foery@...

        Check our submission guidelines at http://www.moongypsypress.com/submissions.php

      • Kim
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 25, 2011
          Me too!!

          Sent from my iPhone
        • Foery MacDonell
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 25, 2011
            Me too! I started reading her and the Bronte Sisters when I was about 8!! I would love to see more of this genre.

            Foery K. MacDonell
            Author of Laird of the Mist

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 25, 2011
              I saw today that there is a new Jane Eyre movie coming out in March

              Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 10:07 AM

              From: "Moongypsy" <foery@...>
              Sender: mpbistro@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 02:01:49 -0000
              To: <mpbistro@yahoogroups.com>
              ReplyTo: mpbistro@yahoogroups.com

              CALL FOR SUMISSIONS

              Permission to forward is granted.

              Moongypsy press is now accepting submissions in the Gothic Romance genre.

              No Gothic Horror. We are specifically looking for Gothic Romance in the style of Victoria Holt, the Bronte Sisters, etc. Short stories and novels welcome.
              Please submit a synopsis and the first three chapters to Foery MacDonell at foery@...

              Check our submission guidelines at http://www.moongypsypress.com/submissions.php

              Becky Eastman
              Director of Promotions/Marketing and Review
              www.moongypsypress.com