CONGRATS TO TABITHA SHAY AND FOERY MACDONELL!!!!!!!

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2011

      Best Contemporary Book-2010

       Winner: 'This Can't be Love' by Debra St John

      Runner Up: Keeping Promise Rock by Amy Lane

      Honorable Mention (no button): Hunting JC by Dominique Eastwick

      Best Fantasy Book-2010

       Winner: Glimpses by Lynn Flewelling

      Runner Up: Omarati by DC Juris

      Honorable Mention (no button): Branded by Clare London

      Best Paranormal/Urban Fantasy Book-2010

       Winner: Micah by Joyee Flynn

      Runner Up: Witch's Fire by Tabitha Shay

      Honorable Mention (no button): Motor City Fae by Cindy Spencer Pape

      Best Historical Book-2010

       Winner: Raeliksen by Renee Vincent

      Runner Up: Laird of the Mist by Foery MacDonell

      Honorable Mention (no button): Texas Promise by Celia Yeary

      Best Thriller/Romantic Suspense/Mystery Book-2010

       Winner: Fire and Ash by Anne Patrick

      Runner Up: Blood Pond by DJ Manly

      Honorable Mention (no button): Written In Blood by Elaina Lee

      Best Paranormal author

       Winner: Stormy Glenn

      Runner Up: Joyee Flynn

      Honorable Mention (no button): Adrianne Brennan

      Best GBLTQ Author

       Winner: Josh Lanyon

      Runner Up: Stormy Glen

      Honorable Mention (no button): Joyee Flynn

      Best GBLTQ Book-2010

       Winner: Lust and Fae by Joyee Flynn

      Runner Up: Caught by Surprise, LD Madison

      Honorable Mention (no button): Blaque/Bleu by Belinda McBride & A Taste of Love by Andrew Grey (TIE)

      Best BDSM Book

       Winner: Two Masters for Samantha by Michele Zurlo

      Runner Up: Masters of the Shadowlands 4: Lean on Me by Cherise Sinclair

      Honorable Mention (no button): A Matter of Trust by A.C. Katt

       Best Anthology/Multi-Authors Book 2010

       Winner: Chameleon Wolf by Stormy Glenn and Joyee Flynn

      Runner up: His for the Holidays by Josh Lanyon, LB Gregg, ZA Maxfield & Harper Fox

      Honorable Mention (no button): Doms of Dark Haven Anthology

      Best Science Fiction/Futuristic Book-2010

       Winner: Slave Auction by Stormy Glenn

      Runner Up: The Starlight Rite by Cherise Sinclair

      Honorable Mention (no button): Soothe the Burn by TA Chase

      Best Book Cover

       Winner: Raeliksen by Renee Vincent & Spencer's Secret by Joyee Flynn (TIE)

      Runner Up: Oracle by RJ Scott

      Honorable Mention (no button): Taste of Passion by Savannah Chase

       Best Erotic Book

       Winner: Keeping Promise Rock by Amy Lane

      Runner Up: Taste of Passion by Savannah Chase

      Honorable Mention (no button): The Distance between Us, L. A. Witt

      Best E-publisher-2010

       Winner: Silver Publishing

      Runner up: Samhain Publishing

      Honorable Mention (no button): Dreamspinner Press

      Best Shape-shifter Book-2010

       Winner: The Cat's Meow by Stormy Glenn

      Runner Up: Avoiding Hell's Gate by Joyee Flynn & Changing Their Wolfen Heritage by Missy Martine (TIE)

      Honorable Mention (no button): Deadly Mates 2: Wings of Moonlight by Scarlet Hyacinth

      Best book all around

       Winner: Spell Kissed by Kari Thomas

      Runner Up: Cowboy Boots and Unfinished Business by Natalie Acres

      Honorable Mention (no button): Love Means…Freedom by Andrew Grey

      Best Vampire Book

       Winner: Love's Indecision (Warrior Camp#2) by Joyee Flynn

      Runner Up: Lover Mine by JR Ward

      Honorable Mention (no button): The Vampire Hunters by Scott Baker & MIA Case Files: Blood Relations by KC Burn (TIE)

      Best Series

      Winner: Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward & Marius Brothers by Joyee Flynn (TIE)

      Runner Up: Love Means… by Andrew Grey & Men of Smithfield Series by LB Gregg (TIE)

      Honorable Mention (no button): Ancient Prophecy Series by Leiland Dale

    • Dawné
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2011
        I had sent a HUGE congratulations in a previous email, but it must have been too HUGE, because it came back to me undeliverable. *snickers* So, I'm sending my congratulations again to Foery and Tabs!