Welcome New Author!

  • Moongypsy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2011
      Please welcome new Moongypsy Press author, Carrie Olguin. Carrie is a terrific sci fi/fantasy romance author and we have contracted her series, The Five Worlds, for release this Spring/Summer.

      Welcome, Carrie! I know you will enjoy being here at MP!

      Foery
    • Carrie Olguin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2011
        Thank-you Foery for the introduction. I'm thrilled for this wonderful opportunity.

        Living in Chandler, AZ, I am happily married to a devoted husband. We have one daughter, one son and one dog - all three are adopted. When I'm not taking care of the family, I am writing. It's an itch I need to scratch, like a bug bite that won't heal.

        The Five Worlds series are Romantic Fairy Tales in Outer Space. My writing is influenced by the novels I love to read, historical, paranormal, futuristic, fantasy and adventure love stories.

        "Fire and Ice" is about the love that blossoms between a Drakond and a Din on planet Majien of the Five Worlds (Dracula falls in love with the Little Mermaid). He is Fire. She is Ice.

        Have a great day!

        Carrie Olguin

      • Rebecca
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
          HI Carrie!
          Welcome! I am sorry I am little late to the party. Yesterday was just one big fiasco!!! I look forward to working with you.
          Becky