Moongypsy Press, first anniversary contest writing contest!

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Permission to forward

      Moongypsy Press is proud to announce our first anniversary contest.
      The theme for this year's contest is the End of the Aztec Calendar using Romance, Sci-Fi, Paranormal, or Historical genres.
      The first place winner in each genre in the Novel class (80K or more words) will be published by Moongypsy Press in Ebook and Print formats.
      Moongypsy Press will publish the first place winner in each genre of the short story class (50 K or less) in an anthology in both Ebook and Print formats.
      Deadline for all entries is January 25, 2011, midnight PST
      TO ENTER:
      Electronically submit the first 30 pages to MGPFB@... along with a cover letter including word count, genre, and the following personal information:

      Name (and pseudonym, if applicable)
      Mailing address
      Phone number
      E-mail address
      Web address (if available)
      Judges:
      Foery MacDonell, CEO Moongypsy Press, Author of Laird of the Mist, The Rhythm to Your Rhyme, and The Fool's Journey.
      Tabitha Shay, member of the Oklahoma Writer's Federation, Inc., Author of Witch's Moon. Author of Montana Men under pen Jayden Chelcee
      Diana Rubino, Sr. Acquisitions Editor at Moongypsy Press, Author of One Too Many Times and many historical novels.
      Becky Eastman, Director of Marketing, Promotions, and Reviews