More New Authors

  • Moongypsy
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2010
      lease welcome our new authors listed below. They are the excellent and talented creators of the new Jack the Ripper/White Chpael anthology we are publishing proudly entitled From Hell to Eternity. This will be released in March, 2011. They are:

      Brian Porter
      Richard Lakin
      Thana Niveau
      Julia Bohanna
      John Chadwick
      Mark Gartside
      Trevor WIcks
      Richard Gibney
      Kate Watson
      Mark Bridger
      David Field

      We welcome you all!

      Foery
    • Rebecca
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2010
        WOW! Welcome Welcome Welcome!

        --- In mpbistro@yahoogroups.com, "Moongypsy" <foery@...> wrote:

        > lease welcome our new authors listed below. They are the excellent and talented creators of the new Jack the Ripper/White Chpael anthology we are publishing proudly entitled From Hell to Eternity. This will be released in March, 2011. They are:
        >
        > Brian Porter
        > Richard Lakin
        > Thana Niveau
        > Julia Bohanna