Welcome!

  • Moongypsy
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2010
      Please welcome Becky Eastman as our new Directpr of Marketing/Promo and Reviews! She is a terrific lady and I know you will all benefit from her new position! Hugs to you, Becky!

      Foery
    • Kristin Boyd-Manter
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2010
        WOW!!!! Congrats Becky!!!!!
        YAYAYAYAY!

        On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Moongypsy <foery@...> wrote:

        Please welcome Becky Eastman as our new Directpr of Marketing/Promo and Reviews! She is a terrific lady and I know you will all benefit from her new position! Hugs to you, Becky!

        Foery

      • Rebecca
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 15, 2010
          Thank you for your warm welcome!

          --- In mpbistro@yahoogroups.com, "Moongypsy" <foery@...> wrote:

          > Please welcome Becky Eastman as our new Directpr of Marketing/Promo and Reviews! She is a terrific lady and I know you will all benefit from her new position! Hugs to you, Becky!
          >
          > Foery

        • Rebecca
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 15, 2010
            Thanks Kristin! I am so excited! I still can't believe it!

            --- In mpbistro@yahoogroups.com, Kristin Boyd-Manter <klbmanter@...> wrote:

            > WOW!!!! Congrats Becky!!!!!
            > YAYAYAYAY!
            >
            > On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Moongypsy <foery@...> wrote:
            >

            > > Please welcome Becky Eastman as our new Directpr of Marketing/Promo and
            > > Reviews! She is a terrific lady and I know you will all benefit from her new
            > > position! Hugs to you, Becky!
            > >
            > > Foery

          • Darlene
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 16, 2010
              Hi, Becky! Congratulations and I hope you love it at MoonGypsy!

              --- In mpbistro@yahoogroups.com, "Rebecca" <becky.eastman@...> wrote:

              > Thanks Kristin! I am so excited! I still can't believe it!
              >
              > --- In mpbistro@yahoogroups.com, Kristin Boyd-Manter <klbmanter@> wrote:
              > >
              > > WOW!!!! Congrats Becky!!!!!
              > > YAYAYAYAY!
              > >
              > > On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Moongypsy <foery@> wrote:
              > >

              > > > Please welcome Becky Eastman as our new Directpr of Marketing/Promo and
              > > > Reviews! She is a terrific lady and I know you will all benefit from her new
              > > > position! Hugs to you, Becky!
              > > >
              > > > Foery

            • Dawné
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 17, 2010