Squee-worthy review for ALL THE GOOD MEN!

  • Cindy Jacks
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7 6:18 PM
      Check out the review All the Good Men got from Dear Author. SQUEEEEEEEE!

    • Rebecca
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8 2:54 PM
        Cindy, are you sitting down?
        I had a request a few weeks ago from Two Lips Review.... I just got an email from them....
        (Hold on let me get my ear plugs) They have awarded ALL THE GOOD MEN, their (RCA) readers choice award!!!!
        CONGRADULTIONS!!!!

        http://www.twolipsreviews.com/content/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5445&Itemid=36

        --- In mpbistro@yahoogroups.com, Cindy Jacks <general@...> wrote:

        > Check out the review All the Good Men got from Dear Author. SQUEEEEEEEE!
        > http://dearauthor.com/wordpress/2010/09/07/review-all-the-good-men-by-cindy-jacks/
        >
        > Cindy Jacks
        > Fiction for the bad girl in every woman
        >
        > ellora's cave* facebook * freya's bower *moongypsypress
        >
        > as cj elliott-- cobblestone* moongypsypress* wild child

      • Cindy Jacks
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9 12:25 PM
          YAYYYYYYY! SUPER SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

          This has been a great week for All the Good Men :D And thanks to our two lovely review coordinators for getting my book out there. HUGS!

          To: mpbistro@yahoogroups.com
          From: becky.eastman@...
          Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 21:54:12 +0000
          Subject: [mpbistro] Re: Squee-worthy review for ALL THE GOOD MEN!