Test, test...

  • Cindy Jacks
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 11 11:09 AM
      Is this loop on? :)

      Cindy Jacks
      Fiction for the bad girl in every woman

      facebook * freya's bower *moongypsypress

      Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search Try it now!
    • Kayden
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11 11:09 AM
        Cindy!!!!!!!!!!! Woooohooo!

        I am just writing up a intro e-mail, lol.

        kayden

        --- In mpbistro@yahoogroups.com, Cindy Jacks <general@...> wrote:

        > Is this loop on? :)
        >
        > Cindy Jacks
        > Fiction for the bad girl in every woman
        >
        > facebook * freya's bower *moongypsypress

        > Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search: Try it now!
        > http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=weather&FORM=WLMTAG

      • Trent Kinsey
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 11 11:10 AM

          Yes it is…great to see you here Cindy!!!!

          Trent
          VP/Assistant to CEO (Moongypsy Press)

          trent.kinsey@...

          http://www.TrentKinsey.com
          -Come see what's "On the Shelf" and find out more about all of my works.

           -Do you love horror as much as I do. Visit my friends and me at http://devilsoak.blogspot.com and let’s talk about it!

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 11 11:18 AM
            LOL...I got excited when I saw the new link!

            To: mpbistro@yahoogroups.com
            From: kaydenmcleod@...
            Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:09:58 +0000
            Subject: [mpbistro] Re: Test, test...

            Cindy!!!!!!! !!!! Woooohooo!

            I am just writing up a intro e-mail, lol.

            kayden

            --- In mpbistro@yahoogroup s.com, Cindy Jacks <general@... > wrote:

            > Is this loop on? :)
            >
            > Cindy Jacks
            > Fiction for the bad girl in every woman
            >
            > facebook * freya's bower *moongypsypress

            > Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search: Try it now!
            > http://search. msn.com/results. aspx?q=weather& FORM=WLMTAG

            Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo! Talk now!
          • Kristin
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 11 11:27 AM
              WOO HOO!!!!!!!
              Another place to party. Love it!