2145Fw: [mpreaders] Open Promo

  • Becky
    Oct 14, 2011

      From: Moongypsy
      Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:41 PM
      Subject: [mpreaders] Open Promo

      We have an open promotional day tomorrow (Friday) all day long. Would you mind sharing this news with your authors?

      The Open Mike: A Free Promo Opportunity for Authors - Friday October 14 - ALL day long
      http://coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=435

      Authors come and chat with our readers from all day in the Latte Lounge! Share your new and old releases, excerpts, and contests! This is your time to shine.

      Invite your readers! Announce it on your groups! Give away a prize! The more the merrier. Cross promotion is a powerful thing!

      Open Mike is open 24 hours! This is the place to be! Every month we will have lots events for you to enjoy. We are working on bringing you a great way to grab some coffee, sit back, relax, and talk about books and the things we love.

      Not a member of our forums? Why not? This is a fun and free community filled with book lovers. If you are new, join us and put 'Coffee Crew' in the referral box and we will speed your registration up!

        Have a spoooooooooooky month!
      Karenne

      WebMistress

      Becky Eastman
      Director of Promotions/Marketing and Review
      www.moongypsypress.com