2142LRC EVENT

  • Moongypsy
    Aug 5, 2011
      Welcome cafers......you are cordially invited to our annual 'FUN IN THE SUN' Summer Bash on August 12th, 2011 here in the LRC Loop.

      What does that mean for you, authors, publishers, readers? Lots of excerpts, contests and surprises. :)

      PERMISSION TO FORWARD IS GRANTED

      I got print books, promo swag, tote bags, t-shirts and more to give away this day. If authors want to donate a prize, they are welcome to email me and we can talk.

      So tell your friends, family and all your readers.....I am opening the LRC Cabana/Pool to celebrate summer in a BIG way. :)

      Some ground rules for this day includes the following:

      *Friday August 12th is for excerpts only. You will be allowed to put "PROMO/EXCERPT" in the subject line. Any heat rating, genres are welcome this day. From sweet/inspirational to so hot, it burns the fingertips.

      *Please remember to follow our excerpt posting rules. You WILL be put on moderation and your post deleted if you do not follow the rules with no warning given. Make sure to read them before you post.

      *Contests-authors/publishers are welcome to have their own contests this day but it isn't required. I will be having a few contests as well and more the merrier.

      *If you have any questions, just please email me off the loop at dawn_roberto@...

      Please forward this to those who may enjoy it and hope to see you there.

      Dawn
      Owner-LRC