2137News

  • Moongypsy
    Jun 6, 2011
      As you all know, I was in a car accident on 3/29. Since then, I have struggled with severe back pain, doctors, and physical therapy.

      Today I was diagnosed with a syrinx. This is, simply put, a cyst filled with cerebrospinal fluid on my spinal cord. I am being referred to a neurologist for treatment and possible surgery.

      I just wanted you all to know in case I am slow in responding, etc. I am trying to keep up the best I can, pain and appointments permitting.

      I thank you all for your kindness and support.

      Foery
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic