2132NEWS

  • Moongypsy
    Apr 7, 2011
      Just wanted to be certain that you all know where we distribute. Our distributors are as follows:

      Amazon
      Amazon Kindle Store
      Nook Store
      Barnes and Noble
      All Romance Ebooks
      E Fiction Bookstore
      iBookstore

      Our books are available in all of those formats, too.

      I just received this terrific news from E Fiction Bookstore. It is very exciting!

      What's happening at eFiction. We've recently signed an agreement with Ingram Digital. This will allow greater distribution of books on our site!

      It is amazing to see how much we have grown in just one year!

      Hugs,

      Foery
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic