2129Calling all authors for Edin Road Radio

  • Jesse V Coffey, author and Literary Exami
    Apr 5, 2011
      Hello to all. I tend to lurk more than join in on conversations. I just like to read and learn about things.

      But, I'm coming out of the lurker stage for a reason.

      I have an internet radio show titled Edin Road Radio. Basically, the show is to showcase authors and their work by giving you an opportunity to come read an excerpt and then chat with me for a few minutes. We have a website and blog where we also promote the works and authors. And we're getting a bigger audience every day, enough that would do some really nice promotion for you, if you'd like to join me.

      Basically, the show runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting at 6:30 PM Eastern. We're also available as a podcast through iTunes and the BlogTalkRadio site--hopeing to make that a wider range of outlets soon. I invite you to come listen to the podcasts at http://www.edinroad.com And if you're interested and would like to come on the show, I'd love to schedule you.

      Just email me at radio@... and tell me the title, the genre, and what Tues/Thurs you're NOT available and I'll get you scheduled and give you all the information you need to be on the show.

      I look forward to having all of you authors on with me and sharing your work with our audience. :-)

      ~Jesse V Coffey~