2122Re: New Copy Editor

  • Rebecca
    Mar 15, 2011
      Hi Heather!
      I am Becky, I help with reviews, promotions, marketing and social networks. I have been MIA the past month dealing with personal issues... like still after a year trying to sell my house. ugh!
      How are old your children? What are you hobbies? What other information would you like to tell us about you?

      --- In mpbistro@yahoogroups.com, "Moongypsy" <foery@...> wrote:

      > MP is expanding! We are hiring more Editors and Copy Editors!
      >
      > Please welcome new Copy Editor, Heather Sage! Heather is here in Las Vegas and the mom of two adorable kids! I know yu will all make her feel at home!
      >
      > Foery

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic