Connect to braulio on Yahoo! 360

  • bbraulioavila1@yahoo.com.mx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2005
      Connect to me on Yahoo! 360

      braulio
      Braulio Avila, M

      0 friends

      I've created my own place on Yahoo! 360 and I'd like you to connect to me so we can stay in touch. You can view my blog, my photos, my lists - and all sorts of things that matter to me. You can create a personal page and blog of your own, which will be linked to mine. That way you'll always know when I post something new.

      Preview braulio's page

      Connect to me

      Click "Connect to me" to accept braulio's invitation. If you don't do anything, this invitation stays in your mailbox and expires after 30 days. You may accept it anytime until it expires. You may also sign up for Yahoo! 360 without accepting this invitation.

      What is Yahoo! 360?
      Possibly the most convenient and enjoyable way to stay in touch with all the people you know.
      >Your Personal Place Online
      Start a blog. Share photos. List favorites or write a review.
      >Share With Friends & Family
      Invite your friends and family to view what you've shared and link their pages to yours.
      >You're in control
      Share as much as you want with whomever you want. You decide.
      Sent to mpas_caribe_2005@yahoogroups.com. Expires in 30 days. Block future messages from Yahoo! 360 members