RE: [mowind] MOWIND 2010 Racing Pre-Season Conference Call - Tentative March 14, 2010 at 8PM CST

  • Kevin Gratton
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010

      Hi Phil & fellow MoWinders,

      Thank you for taking the time to call a meeting!

      Sunday the 14th @ 8pm works for me.  Earlier say 7 pm works also.

      I would like to see MoWind (us) work on getting insurance so we could teach during our events,  We also need to get the kids involved more.

      Nick Hayes (Milw. WI.) authored a new book called Saving Sailing and I have been fortunate to meet him at one of his presentations.  Involving the whole family is one of the most important ingredients to success.

      Talk to all at the meeting.

      Thanks,
      Kevin Gratton
      Owner - Certified Instructor