Moose Regatta June 28,29

  • windsurfwoody
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2008
      Hey Gang,

      a quick reminder about the most northerly MOWIND event of the season
      coming up in Dryden, Ontario this June 28,29. We will have a practice
      course set on the lake Friday along with early registration. Course
      racing Saturday and Sunday along with our "race around the islands"
      Sunday. Always fun times in Canada at the Moose Regatta! Make plans to
      attend this year.

      Full event info here: http://www.windsurfwoody.ca/regatta/

      Cheers,

      Woody - Team World - CAN757