query: "Monument to Belarusian letter "?" to be erected in nation's oldest city" ?

  • Belarus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2003
      I saw the following on the headlines e-mail I receive from BelaPAN (I
      don't have access to the stories, sad-to-say).

      2003-08-05 11:25:00
      Monument to Belarusian letter "?" [y^] to be erected in
      nation's oldest city

      This sounds intriguing! :-)

      If someone has more details, would they fill in this story, please?

      Thanks in advance,

      -- Peter
    • Uladzimir Katkouski
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2003
        It is very cool indeed! Read this:

        http://www.pravapis.org/art_letter_monument.asp

        (Pa-bielarusku. English summary at the bottom.)

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com