Re: women in buddhism

  • Beth Eld
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      Anyone else interested in/available the weekend of Sept. 27/28?
      -Beth

      On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:31 AM, Courtney Zenner <czenner@...> wrote:
      hi beth- i'll be out o ftown so i'm not goign to the conference, either. but, i would love to do this meeting. i will be working the weekend of sept 12, but maybe weekend before or 2 weekends after?

      On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Beth Eld <namastemundo@...> wrote:

      Dear friends,

      My curiosity got piqued by Jen's information about the Women in
      Buddhism conference this weekend. I will not be going to that, but I
      thought it might be fun for us to still come together to consider the
      topic of women in Buddhism amongst ourselves, for free, at my place in
      Louisville. Well, it never hurts to bring snacks so maybe that's not
      100% free ;-)

      If you are interested, how does the weekend of Sept. 12 look for you?
      I have a book called "First Buddhist women" that I would find a
      reading from, and we could listen, talk, and practice some together.
      The focus would be on women, but men who are curious could also come
      with open listening minds and hearts.

      Let me know if you're interested.
      -Beth

      --
      "Be soft in your practice. Think of the method as a fine silvery
      stream, not a raging waterfall. Follow the stream, have faith in its

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2008
        Dear friends,

        How is Saturday night Sep. 27, at 7pm for the Women in Buddhism gathering? (The alternate time I'm considering is Sun. Sep. 28 at 4:00pm.) I'm in Louisville, just south of Boulder, near McCaslin and Cherry. Email me for exact directions.

        With willow blossom blessings,
        -Beth
        --
        "Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars. In the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul." --Max Ehrmann