March 8, 2008 DOM has been cancelled until further notice ~

  • Elaine Anne
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2008
      Dear Sangha,

      Due to unexpected permitting details with Jefferson County, Compassionate Dharma Cloud must cancel all DOM's and Tuesday evening teachings until further notice.
      Thank you for your understanding, kindness and continued support as our teacher ~ Thich Chan Tinh Man ~ and friends maneuver through the permitting process.
      We ask that you send kind thoughts to the powers that be at Jefferson County.  ;0)
      Questions?  feel free to call Bob Sparrow:  303-567-2927 or Tinh Man at:  info@...

      Peace and smiles,
      Elaine
      Chan Lien Tam
      True Lotus Heart

      Elaine Anne
    • Elaine Anne
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2008
        Dear Thay,
        Dear Sangha,

        All your kind thoughts and good energy worked ~ thank you!

        In followup to Elaine's email of Saturday, our permitting difficulties with Jefferson County have been resolved for the present.  All regularly scheduled activities including Days of Mindfulness and Tuesday Evening teachings are back on schedule.

        I'm looking forward to seeing you at these events
        Bob

        Elaine Anne