hello

  • Renata Huang
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Dear Sangha,

      I wanted to let you know that I'm sorry, I won't be
      able to make it to sangha tonight. I am supposed to
      invite the bell while Lew Collins leads. I was really
      looking forward to it. But I'm not feeling well.

      I'm sure someone else can step in my place. I hope to
      be there next week to either participate or invite the
      bell. However, Lew will not be able to attend next
      week. I'm really sorry for all the confusion. You
      might want to pick another duo to lead this month and
      we can figure it out another month.

      Peace,

      Renata

      http://mail.yahoo.com