OCTOBER 8 PEACE WALK!

  • eshanehamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      PEACE WALK - Peace Is Every Step!

      When: October 8, starting at 6pm

      Where: We will meet at the bandshell in Boulder (corner of Broadway and Canyon) and
      walk mindfully on a route that will include the Pearl Street pedestrian mall. We will
      end at the bandshell.

      Why: To generate peace within ourselves and in the world. Sanghas across the U.S.
      will also be peace walking on this day. The walk will be silent. Please bring
      flashlights. Please wear "Peace in Oneself, Peace in the World" t-shirts (over longer
      shirts) if you have them.

      Questions? Call me: Erica Hamilton, eshaneh@..., 720.938.0129