Hello... again.

  • Jen Colton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      Hello Dear Sangha,
      First, let me apologize for my absence from our Sangha meetings and
      from the e-mail world. I needed to take some time for myself and re-
      group a bit. Sometimes space is the best healer... I've missed you
      all very much and the retreat helped me quite a bit.

      This e-mail is to update us all on what is new and things coming
      up....

      First, for those who were able to go on the retreat, you know what a
      great experience it was. I would like to invite all who could not
      attend to be sure to come to Sangha this Thursday to meet new
      friends, and hear all of the wonderful stories. So... be ready to
      share, listen & sing.... Lew: Please bring your guitar for us!
      Mindful Dancing: Please join us for our first "Mindful Dance"
      session... Thursday, Sept. 15th... Following our regular Sangha
      meeting, for those interested, we will be going to Trilogy to cut
      loose a bit. Fraga will be playing, it is a $6 cover (I think). Here
      is there site so you can check them out:
      http://www.fragaband.com/bio.html Looking forward to seeing all the
      Mindful movements!
      Happiness Practice: Jul and I will be sending more information out
      about this. In short, we would like to host a 4 hour gathering (pot
      luck.. gotta have food!), for us to practice together. Please let me
      know what date works better for you...the date w/ the most votes wins
      (location TBD, as well): Sept 24, Oct 1 or Oct 15th.
      Yahoo Group: Jeff will be inviting new Sangha members to join our
      Yahoo Group, feel free to let friends and family know about our group
      as well. If we can get our entire Sangha on this list, it would make
      communication via e-mail, a lot easier for us all. It is a great
      place to post your photos of retreat, check our Sangha calendar, post
      links, stories, poems, etc... basically anything you would like to
      share with our community. I am sending this note to both our Yahoo
      group and the group list I have.. sorry for those getting the note
      twice. So, if you have not joined, please do so.. if you need help
      joining... please contact Jeff.. I'm sure he will be happy to help
      you out: jeff@...
      Last, Attached is our Sangha list.. please send me updates to your
      name, phone, etc... If you are not on the list and wish to be, send
      that information as well.
      Well, that is all for now. I'll have information on the next OI/OI
      Aspirant meeting soon, and will post on our Yahoo Group.

      Smiles to you all,
      ~jen