Sangha Meeting on 12/7-Dharma Talk

  • ads4346@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      May I present the dharma talk next week (12/7)? A few days ago, I read a teaching by Thay that I would like to share with you.

      Since I am new to the sangha and not too familiar with all the procedures is someone willing to lead the other parts of the time we share together?

      Peter
    • Jeff Cloud
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        Sure Peter. Bring what you want to share and I'll do the rest.

        Jeff Cloud

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
          Thanks, Jeff.

          This weekend I remembered that my daughters' preschool has their winter celebration this Thursday night, so I'll have to wait until 12/14 to present the dharma talk.

          Till the following Thursday,
          Peter
          From: "Jeff Cloud" <jeff@...>