Sangha leading

  • Beth Eld
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Dear Sangha,

      Do we have a volunteer (or two) to lead sangha next month/week? I forgot to ask about it at our last couple of meetings. A couple of people did volunteer for November, but they felt they wouldn't quite be ready for October. Please respond to the whole list if you're interested. Thanks!

      -Beth

      --
      Be yourself. Life is precious as it is. All the elements for your happiness are already here. There is no need to run, strive, search, or struggle. Just be.
      -Thich Nhat Hanh
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2008
        Dear Friends,
        I'm writing to ask for some support on leading sangha for
        the two weeks following this thursdays meeting. I
        volunteered to lead and it turns out that I will not be able
        to attend the first two weeks of october. If anyone would
        be willing to lead that would be awesome. I can pick it up
        when I return to sangha on the 18th of october...or if
        someone wants to volunteer for the whole month of October
        that would be another option. I'll mention it at sangha
        tomorrow. I apologize for this mix up and I appreciate your
        support.
        with a bow and some love,
        Nathaniel