Practice & Fun!

  • Jennifer Colton
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      Sending again.. since some people are asking about it.
      ~jen

      Hello Sweet Sangha!
      I've been wanting to plan a summer fun thing for a while.. and now summer is almost gone. So, looking into Fall.. I want to invite everyone over on Sept 16th (Saturday).

      This is what I was thinking.. and I'm open to ideas and suggestions...
      For those who would like to sit for a while and practice.. we can meet from 4:00- 5:00. Then about 5:30pm.. for those who would like to stay, or show up then.. we can bbq /pot luck (weather permitting) in the park across the street from my house. If weather is not so great.. we can play indoors. So, it would be a social time to talk, share stories, play games, music, etc.

      Quick recap:

      When: Saturday Sept 16th
      Practice time: 4-5pm
      Pot luck/social: 5:30 - ??
      Bring: you, friend, food to share (preferably vegetarian), something to sit on, musical instrument, Frisbee, games, dominos, blanket, folding chairs, etc..
      Location: 6114-1 Habitat Dr. Boulder, CO
      http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=6114-1+Habitat+Dr.&csz=Boulder%2C+CO&country=us&new=1&name=&qty =

      I'll take care of plates, flatware, cups.

      If you are interested, please RSVP to the group and mention what you might bring.. so everyone can see.

      Questions: Call/email me..
      Home: 303-530-3118
      Cell: 720-231-9595

      Looking forward to seeing some or all of you???
      smiles,
      ~jen

      Diverse and colorful printed material with no surprises.

      Jennifer Colton                              Office:  303-443-4413 ext 106
      Sales Manager                                Mobile: 720-231-9595
      Dennis Printing Service                     Fax: 303-443-7101
      2300 Central Ave. Suite A
      Boulder, CO 80301

    • Stephen West
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006

        Dear Jen and Sangha--

        I am a bit astonished how my life has been keeping me away (physically, at least) from sangha--and, again I will have to miss the 'Practice and Fun', which sounds so great--De and I will be going up to camp out the night before we go to hear the Dalai Lama speak at Shambhala Mtn Center on the 17th (they want everyone on the grounds before 8:00 the next morning for security reasons (wow!)--

        I will have you all in my heart on Saturday, then when we get to be with His Holiness on Sunday--

        Love to all,

        Stephen

        From: Jennifer Colton <jen@...>
        To: "Mnt.Stream Yahoo Group" <mountainstream@yahoogroups.com>