Indigo Girls & Shawn Colvin

  • Beth Eld
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hello friends,

      Chautauqua, as usual, has some great musicians lined up this summer! I'm especially excited to see the Indigo Girls a week from Monday - on July 10. The show is sold out, so we'll have to take the free picnic seats on the sidelines or in the back (bring your own cushion/blanket/short seat). It will be at the end of my first day of comprehensive exams too, so I'll be glad to let loose.

      Also, Shawn Colvin, a grammy winning musician, is coming next Saturday, July 8, and I'm probably up for going to that too.

      So let me know if you'd like to join me - the best way to get a decent spot is to come early and bring a picnic dinner, but the early birds could save spots for latecomers too. Both shows start at 8pm, so prime picnic/spot claiming will probably be at 6 or 6:30. I'll probably be up for a hike before the Indigo Girls too, if anyone would like to come. If you think you'll come later, tell me so we can save a place for you.

      In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying the 4th weekend!
      Pece & Joy!
      -Beth

      --
      Be yourself. Life is precious as it is. All the elements for your happiness are already here. There is no need to run, strive, search, or struggle. Just be.
      -Thich Nhat Hanh