Re: [mountainstream] Meditation in the park

  • Shara Howie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2013
      Hey all i just wanted to give you an update that were going to try to start the meditation in the park this Wednesday at 7:30 am and maybe we'll just do it on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays at 7:30 AM so hopefully will see you Wednesday at 7:30 AM ! I have three people interested so far.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 5, 2013, at 10:16 AM, Shara Howie <sharalynnhowie@...> wrote:

      Dear friends I would like to invite you to a meditation group that I would like to start for the summer.

      This will be an outside silent sitting meditation from 730 to 8:30 AM.

      We will meet in the parking lot of Scott Carpenter Park at 7:30 AM Monday, July 8. Whoever is there at 7:30 will help me find the best spot to sit hopefully over by the river under the trees. So if you arrive late please look for us over by the river In Scott Carpenter Park.

      We will practice Monday through Friday every day at 7:30 AM unless it's raining and if the weather looks iffy I will send out an email message by 7am to say whether we will meet or not. The meditation will consist of me ringing the bell at the beginning and then again at the end at 8:30 am and we will sit for one hour. Please bring a blanket and pillow or folding chair....Whatever will make you comfortable to sit for one hour is welcome.

      See you Monday at 7:30 AM looking forward to it! Please send me a note if you plan to join on Monday.

      With love,
      Shara

    • Shara Howie