Fourth of July practice week

  • Benjamin Gardner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
      Dear Mountain Stream Sangha,

      For those available in between veggie barbeques, we will have our regular sangha meeting on Thursday, July 4.

      As per Shelly's Facebook message, the 1/2 DOM on Sunday, July 7 will be at her house, 2-5 pm plus optional potluck afterwards. Alas, I must ask Shelly to post her address and parking directions again.

      With a lotus to all Buddhas-to-be, Benjamin
    • afairmaiden
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
        Hi Dear Sangha,

        Shelly and I were talking yesterday about the possibility of coordinating a 4th of July gathering for us instead of sangha (since we are doing the 1/4 DOM on Sunday).  Would you guys be interested in getting together just outside Folsom field to picnic and watch fireworks on Thursday?

        Blessings,
        Darleen

        For those available in between veggie barbeques, we will have our regular sangha meeting on Thursday, July 4.

        As per Shelly's Facebook message, the 1/2 DOM on Sunday, July 7 will be at her house, 2-5 pm plus optional potluck afterwards. Alas, I must ask Shelly to post her address and parking directions again.

        With a lotus to all Buddhas-to-be, Benjamin
      • R.Salvatore Caruso