deer park retreat question

  • Shara Howie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 10:46 AM
      Hello Dear Sangha,
      I was really hoping to get to the Deer Park retreat in October. I just went online and the retreat is filled up and as of April 23 even the waiting list is closed. If anyone knows of anyone who had planned to go but cannot please let me know. I'm hoping by some miracle that I could still go. And I was hoping to drive in the Mountain Stream caravan that folks were talking about.

      Hope everyone is doing well on this snowy day.

      Love to you all,
      Shara

    • Shara Howie
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 12:55 PM
        Thank you Salvatore. I will look into other retreats too. Lets keep each other posted.  I guess we will figure it out if it is meant to be. So grateful that do many are interested. Maybe he will extend his tour! Or add dates. ;0)

        Warmly,
        Shara

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 1, 2013, at 1:48 PM, "R.Salvatore Caruso" <cplcaruso@...> wrote:

        Hi Shara:

        I found out the same info you did yesterday. I understand from talking with DP registration today that not only is the back up list closed but there's 200 names on it. I inquired about
        commuting in from Escondido but this not available this year....I will follow up occasionally to see if any new strategies appear as the US Tour is closed; there were a
        few places on line where one could still go on a waiting list...

        We woke up the morning to MAY DAY! MAY DAY! and realized it wasn't the snow but closed retreats which now must hugged as good and perfect while staying open
        to the moments as it unfolds.

        Be well.

        Salvatore