Mt Stream Sangha facilitator tomorrow night?

  • courtzen108
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013
      Hi All,
      Just wondering if anyone is planning to facilitate sangha tomorrow night.. I don't recall whether anyone agreed to do it, and Bruce is out of town (he led last week). Any takers? I can do the second half, and also facilitate for the rest of the month, if someone can show up to set up and lead for the first half tonight.
      Thanks!
      Courtney
    • lbr80304
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2013