DOM - This Sunday at 1pm!!!!

  • Shelly Darnutzer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013
      Dearest friends,

      We are starting our "First Sunday of the Month" Day of Mindfulness practice this Sunday, April 7, from 1-5 at Les' house.

      The address is

      734 Locust Avenue in Boulder.

      Levi says Les has a lovely place for walking meditation!

      There will be meditation, dharma talk & sharing, and a pot luck to follow.

      Please mark you calendars for the first Sunday of each month, and look for emails with details of the place and time for our May 5th session.

      With a bow,

      Shelly