Overnight Day of Mindfulness, April 5-6

  • Elaine Anne
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 1 9:48 PM
      Dear Thay,
      Dear Sangha,
      Dear Friends,

      CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

      1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

      Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

      Friday and Saturday, April 5-6, 2013.
      ·  Friday, plan to arrive after dinner and by 7 pm for an evening of extra practice.
      ·  If Friday doesn't fit your schedule, our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM.
      ·  Folks staying over will start Saturday with an early AM sit and practice before the DOM begins at 9:30.

      Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

      Those wanting to stay over please call Elaine at 303-567-2927 by Thursday to reserve your space and for additional information.

      SATURDAY :  tentative schedule ~
      9:30 AM - Sitting meditation
      10:00 AM - Singing, mindful movements, walking meditation
      11:30 AM - Dharma talk
      12:30 PM - Lunch (pot luck or bring your own)
      1:30 PM - Total relaxation
      2:30 PM - Sitting meditation
      3:00 PM - Tea meditation, Dharma sharing
      4:00 PM - Cleaning (We ask the Sangha to please help clean the monastery at the end of the day)
      4:30 PM - Ending

      Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery
      8485 US HWY 285- Morrison, Colorado, 80465

      Directions:
      Take Hwy 285 South 8.3 miles from the interchange of 285 and C470, turn right onto Settler’s Road, take an immediate left onto the dirt/frontage road, go 200 yards and turn sharp right and
       then left into the parking lot.

      With a deep bow of gratitude ~
      _()_
      CDC Monastery & Tuesday Nite Sangha

    • Elaine Anne
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 30 10:10 AM

        Dear Thay,
        Dear Sangha,
        Dear Friends,

        CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

        1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

        Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

        Friday and Saturday, May 3-4, 2013.

        Message 3 of 22 , May 7, 2013
          Dear Thay,
          Dear Sangha,
          Dear Friends,

          Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery warmly welcomes families and friends ~
          Please join us to celebrate Buddha's Birthday and Mother's Day in an atmosphere of peace and harmony.

          Sunday, May 12, 2013

          Dharma talk in English at 10:00 AM followed by ceremony, lunch, and celebration.

          Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery
          8485 US HWY 285- Morrison, Colorado, 80465

          Directions:
          Take Hwy 285 South 8.3 miles from the interchange of 285 and C470, turn right onto Settler’s Road, take an immediate left onto the dirt/frontage road, go 200 yards and turn sharp right and
           then left into the parking lot.

          With a deep bow of gratitude ~
          _()_
          CDC Monastery & Tuesday Nite Sangha

          We look forward to celebrating with you ~

        • Elaine Anne
          Message 4 of 22 , May 28, 2013
            Dear Thay,
            Dear Sangha,
            Dear Friends,

            CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

            Please join us for a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

            Saturday, June 1, 2013.

            Message 5 of 22 , Jun 30, 2013
              Dear Thay,
              Dear Sangha,
              Dear Friends,

              CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

              1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

              Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

              Friday and Saturday, July 5 & 6, 2013.

              Message 6 of 22 , Jul 30, 2013
                Dear Thay,
                Dear Sangha,
                Dear Friends,

                CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                Friday and Saturday, August 2 & 3 , 2013.

                Message 7 of 22 , Sep 3, 2013
                  Dear Thay,
                  Dear Sangha,
                  Dear Friends,

                  CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                  1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                  Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                  Friday and Saturday, September 6 & 7, 2013.

                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 2, 2013
                    Dear Thay,
                    Dear Sangha,
                    Dear Friends,

                    CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                    1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                    Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                    Friday and Saturday, September 6 & 7, 2013.
                    ·  Friday, plan to arrive after dinner and by 7 pm for an evening of extra practice.
                    ·  If Friday doesn't fit your schedule, our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM.
                    ·  Folks staying over will start Saturday with an early AM sit and practice before the DOM begins at 9:30.

                    Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch, or share potluck.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 8, 2013
                      Dear Sangha
                      Dear Friends

                      I am posting this at the request of our dear traveling sangha sister:

                      "Sangha sister has fully furnished house near DU that needs a warm human or two to keep it company! She's open to well behaved animal friends, too.  Please know she will need to charge rent so she can pay her own bills! :-)) You can see the house at  http://denver.craigslist.org/apa/4097377022.html "

                       Maureen will be away for just about a year.  If you know of someone who is looking,  please pass on the information!
                      Thank you very much.

                    • Elaine Anne
                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 28, 2013
                        Dear Thay,
                        Dear Sangha,
                        Dear Friends,

                        CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                        1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                        Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                        Friday and Saturday, November 1 & 2, 2013.