Fw: DOM space needed 2/24: forward please

  • Benjamin Gardner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013

      --- On Fri, 2/15/13, Levi Jacobs <levi.sensei@...> wrote:

      From: Levi Jacobs <levi.sensei@...>
      Subject: DOM space needed 2/24: forward please
      To: "Bruce Campbell" <bcampbelljr@...>, "Benjamin Gardner" <bpgetcetc@...>, "Courtney Zenner" <czenner@...>
      Date: Friday, February 15, 2013, 11:05 AM

      Dear friends, could one of you send the following on to the mountain stream mailing list? I've applied but i think i am waiting for moderator approval. Thank you + hugs, levi

      Dear friends,
      We have agreed to spend a partial day in mindfulness together February 24th, but are still without a space to do it in. Can anyone volunteer a space from 2-6? All that's really needed is a quiet space for 10 or so--and at this point, locations other than central Boulder are probably fine too (I think most of us drive to these events anyway). Please let me/the sangha know if you can.
      with love,
      levi
    • Shelly Darnutzer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
        Dear Sangha,

        I will be happy to host the 1/4 DOM next Sunday at 2pm.  My address is 1529 Spruce St #8, Boulder.  I've also created an event in facebook if you're a member there.

        The general format will be:
        Meditation,
        Possible video or reading (Levi, yes, I would love to have you facilitate this!)
        Dharma sharing
        Pot luck - please bring something to share!!

        Can't wait to see you, dear friends!

        Please let me know via the facebook event or replying to this email if you are coming so that I have an idea of how to arrange the space.  If you need directions or parking information, email or call me, please.

        Shelly
        720-841-4967