Overnight Day of Mindfulness, Jan. 4-5, 2013

  • Elaine Anne
    Message 1 of 22 , Jan 1, 2013

      Dear Thay,
      Dear Sangha,
      Dear Friends,

      Happy New Year everyone!

      CDCM and Tuesday Night Sangha warmly welcome you ~

      1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

      Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

      Friday and Saturday, Jan. 4 - Jan. 5, 2013.
      ·  Friday, plan to arrive after dinner and by 7 pm for an evening of extra practice.
      ·  If Friday doesn't fit your schedule, our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM.
      ·  Folks staying over will start Saturday with an early AM sit and practice before the DOM begins at 9:30.

      Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

      Those wanting to stay over please call Elaine at 303-567-2927 to reserve your space and for additional information.

      SATURDAY :  tentative schedule ~
      9:30 AM - Sitting meditation
      10:00 AM - Singing, mindful movements, walking meditation
      11:30 AM - Dharma talk
      12:30 PM - Lunch (pot luck or bring your own)
      1:30 PM - Total relaxation
      2:30 PM - Sitting meditation
      3:00 PM - Tea meditation, Dharma sharing
      4:00 PM - Cleaning (We ask the Sangha to please help clean the monastery at the end of the day
      4:30 PM - Ending

      Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery
      8485 US HWY 285- Morrison, Colorado, 80465

      Directions:
      Take Hwy 285 South 8.3 miles from the interchange of 285 and C470, turn right onto Settler’s Road, take an immediate left onto the dirt/frontage road, go 200 yards and turn sharp right and
       then left into the parking lot.

      With a deep bow of gratitude ~
      _()_
      CDC Monastery & Tuesday Nite Sangha

    • Elaine Anne
      Message 2 of 22 , Jan 27, 2013
        Dear Thay,
        Dear Sangha,
        Dear Friends,

        CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

        1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

        Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

        Friday and Saturday, Feb. 1-2, 2013.

        Message 3 of 22 , Jan 30, 2013
          Dear Thay
          Dear Sangha
          Dear Friends & Families

          Yes, a busy time for our sanghas.

          CDC Monastery and our Vietnamese speaking sangha Sisters & Brothers  warmly welcome us to TET ~ end of the year/beginning new year activities.

          Please join us in celebration:

          Sunday, Feb. 3, 10:00am-2:00pm
                 End of the year celebration.

          Saturday, Feb. 9, 7:00pm-midnight
                  New Year's Eve celebration.

          Sunday, Feb. 10, 10:00am-2:00pm
                   New Year Day celebration

          Young people please come, all ages are welcome ~

          In peace, gratitude and love ~

          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 25, 2013
            Dear Thay,
            Dear Sangha,
            Dear Friends,

            CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

            1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

            Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

            Friday and Saturday, March 1-2, 2013.
            ·  Friday, plan to arrive after dinner and by 7 pm for an evening of extra practice.
            ·  If Friday doesn't fit your schedule, our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM.
            ·  Folks staying over will start Saturday with an early AM sit and practice before the DOM begins at 9:30.

            Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

            Those wanting to stay over please call Elaine at 303-567-2927 by Thursday to reserve your space and for additional information.

            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 1 9:48 PM
              Dear Thay,
              Dear Sangha,
              Dear Friends,

              CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

              1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

              Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

              Friday and Saturday, April 5-6, 2013.

              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 30 10:10 AM

                Dear Thay,
                Dear Sangha,
                Dear Friends,

                CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                Friday and Saturday, May 3-4, 2013.

                Message 7 of 22 , May 7, 2013
                  Dear Thay,
                  Dear Sangha,
                  Dear Friends,

                  Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery warmly welcomes families and friends ~
                  Please join us to celebrate Buddha's Birthday and Mother's Day in an atmosphere of peace and harmony.

                  Sunday, May 12, 2013

                  Dharma talk in English at 10:00 AM followed by ceremony, lunch, and celebration.

                  Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery
                  8485 US HWY 285- Morrison, Colorado, 80465

                  Directions:
                  Take Hwy 285 South 8.3 miles from the interchange of 285 and C470, turn right onto Settler’s Road, take an immediate left onto the dirt/frontage road, go 200 yards and turn sharp right and
                   then left into the parking lot.

                  With a deep bow of gratitude ~
                  _()_
                  CDC Monastery & Tuesday Nite Sangha

                  We look forward to celebrating with you ~

                • Elaine Anne
                  Message 8 of 22 , May 28, 2013
                    Dear Thay,
                    Dear Sangha,
                    Dear Friends,

                    CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                    Please join us for a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                    Saturday, June 1, 2013.

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jun 30, 2013
                      Dear Thay,
                      Dear Sangha,
                      Dear Friends,

                      CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                      1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                      Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                      Friday and Saturday, July 5 & 6, 2013.

                      Message 10 of 22 , Jul 30, 2013
                        Dear Thay,
                        Dear Sangha,
                        Dear Friends,

                        CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                        1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                        Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                        Friday and Saturday, August 2 & 3 , 2013.

                        Message 11 of 22 , Sep 3, 2013
                          Dear Thay,
                          Dear Sangha,
                          Dear Friends,

                          CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                          1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                          Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                          Friday and Saturday, September 6 & 7, 2013.

                          Message 12 of 22 , Oct 2, 2013
                            Dear Thay,
                            Dear Sangha,
                            Dear Friends,

                            CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                            1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                            Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                            Friday and Saturday, September 6 & 7, 2013.
                            ·  Friday, plan to arrive after dinner and by 7 pm for an evening of extra practice.
                            ·  If Friday doesn't fit your schedule, our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM.
                            ·  Folks staying over will start Saturday with an early AM sit and practice before the DOM begins at 9:30.

                            Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch, or share potluck.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

                            Message 13 of 22 , Oct 8, 2013
                              Dear Sangha
                              Dear Friends

                              I am posting this at the request of our dear traveling sangha sister:

                              "Sangha sister has fully furnished house near DU that needs a warm human or two to keep it company! She's open to well behaved animal friends, too.  Please know she will need to charge rent so she can pay her own bills! :-)) You can see the house at  http://denver.craigslist.org/apa/4097377022.html "

                               Maureen will be away for just about a year.  If you know of someone who is looking,  please pass on the information!
                              Thank you very much.

                            • Elaine Anne
                              Message 14 of 22 , Oct 28, 2013
                                Dear Thay,
                                Dear Sangha,
                                Dear Friends,

                                CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                                1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                                Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                                Friday and Saturday, November 1 & 2, 2013.