Re: [mountainstream] Labor Day Mindful Gathering starting at 1pm (not 2pm) [1 Attachment]

  • dgegich@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1 10:09 AM
      Ben & Darleen will be there.  We'll bring a side dish and a drink.  What sort of drinks would most people want?  Also, I have a volleyball but not a net.  Let me know if you want me to bring it.

      Looking forward to spending fun time with everyone!

      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3 8:41 AM
        Hey everyone please bring a lawn chair if you have one. Cheers!

        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3 6:50 PM
          Thanks everyone - the sangha Labor Day gathering was sweet.  Lots of good food, good company and fun playing yard games.  We had a great turn out including folks from the Laramie gathering!

          There is are ideas floating around for a Sanga bowling competition and/or gathering in Laramie?!  It would be wonderful if we could have some sort of social gathering every couple of months.  So maybe someone else will initiate a gathering for early October?

          Best wishes to all,
          Shara