Fwd: Holiday Schedule Changes

  • Elaine Anne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012
       Dear Thay,
       Dear Sangha,

      The July 4th Holiday brings us an opportunity ~ "a practice in impermanence" to our usual schedule!

      Tuesday Night Class, July 3, is cancelled.
      Day of Mindfulness, July 7, is cancelled.

      Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery warmly invites and welcomes you:

      Celebrate Our Nation, in Peace!
       Please join us for a 1/2 Day of Practice  Wednesday, July 4, 9:30-1:00.

      This will be a morning of silence ~ sitting and walking and sitting. A pot luck lunch of course. Tea to finish the morning.

      We hope you will join us.

      In peace and gratitude ~
      =