Overnight Day of Mindfulness, April 6 & 7, 2012

  • Elaine Anne
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 1, 2012

      Dear Thay,
      Dear Sangha,
      Dear Friends,

      CDCM and Tuesday Night Sangha warmly welcome you ~

      1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

      Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

      Friday and Saturday, April 6 & 7, 2012.
      ·  Friday, plan to arrive after dinner and by 7 pm for an evening of extra practice.
      ·  If Friday doesn't fit your schedule, our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM.
      ·  Folks staying over will start Saturday with an early AM sit and practice before the DOM begins at 9:30.

      Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

      Those wanting to stay over please contact Elaine at 303-567-2927 to reserve your space and for additional information.

      SATURDAY :  tentative schedule ~
      9:30 AM - Sitting meditation
      10:00 AM - Singing, mindful movements, walking meditation
      11:30 AM - Dharma talk
      12:30 PM - Lunch (pot luck or bring your own)
      1:30 PM - Total relaxation
      2:30 PM - Sitting meditation
      3:00 PM - Tea meditation, Dharma sharing.

      4:00 PM - Cleaning (We ask our Sangha to please help clean the monastery at the end of the day.)
      4:30 PM - Ending

      Questions? need more information?
      Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery
      8485 US HWY 285- Morrison, Colorado, 80465

      Directions:
      Take Hwy 285 South 8.3 miles from the interchange of 285 and C470, turn right onto Settler’s Road, take an immediate left onto the dirt/frontage road, go 200 yards and turn sharp right and then left into the parking lot.

      With a deep bow of gratitude ~
      CDC Monastery & Tuesday Nite Sangha
    • Elaine Anne
      Message 2 of 22 , May 2, 2012

        Dear Thay,
        Dear Sangha,
        Dear Friends,

        CDCM and Tuesday Night Sangha warmly welcome you ~

        1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

        Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

        Friday and Saturday, May 4 & 5, 2012.
        ·  Friday, plan to arrive after dinner and by 7 pm for an evening of extra practice.
        ·  If Friday doesn't fit your schedule, our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM.
        ·  Folks staying over will start Saturday with an early AM sit and practice before the DOM begins at 9:30.

        Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

        Those wanting to stay over please call Thay Tinh Man to reserve your space and for any additional information.

        SATURDAY :  tentative schedule ~
        9:30 AM - Sitting meditation
        10:00 AM - Singing, mindful movements, walking meditation
        11:30 AM - Dharma talk
        12:30 PM - Lunch (pot luck or bring your own)
        1:30 PM - Total relaxation
        2:30 PM - Sitting meditation
        3:00 PM - Tea meditation, Dharma sharing.
        4:00 PM - Cleaning (We ask our Sangha to please help clean the monastery at the end of the day.)
        4:30 PM - Ending

        Questions? need more information?
        Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery
        8485 US HWY 285- Morrison, Colorado, 80465

        Directions:
        Take Hwy 285 South 8.3 miles from the interchange of 285 and C470, turn right onto Settler’s Road, take an immediate left onto the dirt/frontage road, go 200 yards and turn sharp right and then left into the parking lot.

        ******************************
        Reminder:  Lay Dharma Teacher Chan Huy will be visiting us on Tuesday, May 8.  Please join us at 5:00pm if your schedule allows.

        Message 3 of 22 , Aug 26, 2012

          Dear Thay,
          Dear Sangha,
          Dear Friends,

          CDCM and Tuesday Night Sangha warmly welcome you ~

          1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

          Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

          Friday and Saturday, Aug. 31 - Sept. 1, 2012.
          ·  Friday, plan to arrive after dinner and by 7 pm for an evening of extra practice.
          ·  If Friday doesn't fit your schedule, our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM.
          ·  Folks staying over will start Saturday with an early AM sit and practice before the DOM begins at 9:30.

          Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

          Those wanting to stay over please call Elaine at 303-567-2927 to reserve your space and for any additional information.

          SATURDAY :  tentative schedule ~
          9:30 AM - Sitting meditation
          10:00 AM - Singing, mindful movements, walking meditation
          11:30 AM - Dharma talk
          12:30 PM - Lunch (pot luck or bring your own)
          1:30 PM - Total relaxation
          2:30 PM - Sitting meditation
          3:00 PM - Tea meditation, Dharma sharing
          4:00 PM - Cleaning (We ask our Sangha to please help clean the monastery at the end of the day
          4:30 PM - Ending

          Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery
          8485 US HWY 285- Morrison, Colorado, 80465

          Directions:
          Take Hwy 285 South 8.3 miles from the interchange of 285 and C470, turn right onto Settler’s Road, take an immediate left onto the dirt/frontage road, go 200 yards and turn sharp right and then left into the parking lot.

          With a deep bow of gratitude ~
          CDC Monastery & Tuesday Nite Sangha
          =
        • Elaine Anne
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 28, 2012
            Dear Thay,
            Dear Sangha,
            Dear Friends,

            CDC Monastery and Tuesday Night Sangha warmly welcome you ~

            1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

            Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

            Friday and Saturday, Nov. 2 - 3, 2012.
[...]

            4:00 PM - Cleaning (We ask the Sangha to please help clean the monastery at the end of the day)
            4:30 PM - End

          • Elaine Anne
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 25, 2012
              Dear Thay,
              Dear Sangha,
              Dear Friends,

              CDCM and Tuesday Night Sangha warmly welcome you ~

              1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

              Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

              Friday and Saturday, Aug. 31 - Sept. 1, 2012.
              ·  Friday, plan to arrive after dinner and by 7 pm for an evening of extra practice.
              ·  If Friday doesn't fit your schedule, our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM.
              ·  Folks staying over will start Saturday with an early AM sit and practice before the DOM begins at 9:30.

              Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

              Those wanting to stay over please call Elaine at 303-567-2927 to reserve your space and for additional information.

              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 25, 2012
                Dear Ones
                Please excuse the date error. Correct dates are November 30 to December 1

                Dear Thay,
                Dear Sangha,
                Dear Friends,

                CDCM and Tuesday Night Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                Friday and Saturday, Nov. 30 - Dec. 1, 2012.

                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 10, 2012
                  Dear Thay,
                  Dear Sangha,
                  Dear Friends,

                  CDCM and Tuesday Night Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                  1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                  Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                  Friday and Saturday, Dec. 14 - Dec. 15, 2012.
[...]

                  _()_

                  Message 8 of 22 , Jan 1, 2013

                    Dear Thay,
                    Dear Sangha,
                    Dear Friends,

                    Happy New Year everyone!

                    CDCM and Tuesday Night Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                    1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                    Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                    Friday and Saturday, Jan. 4 - Jan. 5, 2013.

                    Message 9 of 22 , Jan 27, 2013
                      Dear Thay,
                      Dear Sangha,
                      Dear Friends,

                      CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                      1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                      Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                      Friday and Saturday, Feb. 1-2, 2013.

                      Message 10 of 22 , Jan 30, 2013
                        Dear Thay
                        Dear Sangha
                        Dear Friends & Families

                        Yes, a busy time for our sanghas.

                        CDC Monastery and our Vietnamese speaking sangha Sisters & Brothers  warmly welcome us to TET ~ end of the year/beginning new year activities.

                        Please join us in celebration:

                        Sunday, Feb. 3, 10:00am-2:00pm
                               End of the year celebration.

                        Saturday, Feb. 9, 7:00pm-midnight
                                New Year's Eve celebration.

                        Sunday, Feb. 10, 10:00am-2:00pm
                                 New Year Day celebration

                        Young people please come, all ages are welcome ~

                        In peace, gratitude and love ~

                        Message 11 of 22 , Feb 25, 2013
                          Dear Thay,
                          Dear Sangha,
                          Dear Friends,

                          CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                          1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                          Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                          Friday and Saturday, March 1-2, 2013.
                          ·  Friday, plan to arrive after dinner and by 7 pm for an evening of extra practice.
                          ·  If Friday doesn't fit your schedule, our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM.
                          ·  Folks staying over will start Saturday with an early AM sit and practice before the DOM begins at 9:30.

                          Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

                          Those wanting to stay over please call Elaine at 303-567-2927 by Thursday to reserve your space and for additional information.

                          Message 12 of 22 , Apr 1, 2013
                            Dear Thay,
                            Dear Sangha,
                            Dear Friends,

                            CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                            1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                            Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                            Friday and Saturday, April 5-6, 2013.

                            Message 13 of 22 , Apr 30, 2013

                              Dear Thay,
                              Dear Sangha,
                              Dear Friends,

                              CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                              1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                              Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                              Friday and Saturday, May 3-4, 2013.

                              Message 14 of 22 , May 7, 2013
                                Dear Thay,
                                Dear Sangha,
                                Dear Friends,

                                Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery warmly welcomes families and friends ~
                                Please join us to celebrate Buddha's Birthday and Mother's Day in an atmosphere of peace and harmony.

                                Sunday, May 12, 2013

                                Dharma talk in English at 10:00 AM followed by ceremony, lunch, and celebration.

                                Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery
                                8485 US HWY 285- Morrison, Colorado, 80465

                                Directions:
                                Take Hwy 285 South 8.3 miles from the interchange of 285 and C470, turn right onto Settler’s Road, take an immediate left onto the dirt/frontage road, go 200 yards and turn sharp right and
                                 then left into the parking lot.

                                With a deep bow of gratitude ~
                                _()_
                                CDC Monastery & Tuesday Nite Sangha

                                We look forward to celebrating with you ~

                              • Elaine Anne
                                Message 15 of 22 , May 28, 2013
                                  Dear Thay,
                                  Dear Sangha,
                                  Dear Friends,

                                  CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                                  Please join us for a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                                  Saturday, June 1, 2013.

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jun 30, 2013
                                    Dear Thay,
                                    Dear Sangha,
                                    Dear Friends,

                                    CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                                    1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                                    Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                                    Friday and Saturday, July 5 & 6, 2013.

                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jul 30, 2013
                                      Dear Thay,
                                      Dear Sangha,
                                      Dear Friends,

                                      CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                                      1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                                      Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                                      Friday and Saturday, August 2 & 3 , 2013.

                                      Message 18 of 22 , Sep 3 9:42 AM
                                        Dear Thay,
                                        Dear Sangha,
                                        Dear Friends,

                                        CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                                        1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                                        Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                                        Friday and Saturday, September 6 & 7, 2013.

                                        Message 19 of 22 , Oct 2, 2013
                                          Dear Thay,
                                          Dear Sangha,
                                          Dear Friends,

                                          CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                                          1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                                          Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                                          Friday and Saturday, September 6 & 7, 2013.
                                          ·  Friday, plan to arrive after dinner and by 7 pm for an evening of extra practice.
                                          ·  If Friday doesn't fit your schedule, our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM.
                                          ·  Folks staying over will start Saturday with an early AM sit and practice before the DOM begins at 9:30.

                                          Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch, or share potluck.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

                                          Message 20 of 22 , Oct 8, 2013
                                            Dear Sangha
                                            Dear Friends

                                            I am posting this at the request of our dear traveling sangha sister:

                                            "Sangha sister has fully furnished house near DU that needs a warm human or two to keep it company! She's open to well behaved animal friends, too.  Please know she will need to charge rent so she can pay her own bills! :-)) You can see the house at  http://denver.craigslist.org/apa/4097377022.html "

                                             Maureen will be away for just about a year.  If you know of someone who is looking,  please pass on the information!
                                            Thank you very much.

                                          • Elaine Anne
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Oct 28, 2013
                                              Dear Thay,
                                              Dear Sangha,
                                              Dear Friends,

                                              CDCM and Tuesday Nite Sangha warmly welcome you ~

                                              1.  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE

                                              Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                                              Friday and Saturday, November 1 & 2, 2013.