An evening & day of silent practice, Friday & Saturday, March 16 & 17, 2012

  • Elaine Anne
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 11, 2012

      Dear Thay
      Dear Sangha

      An evening and day of silent practice.

      Friday & Saturday, March 16 & 17, 2012.

      If you wish to come overnight please plan to arrive after dinner and by 7:00PM for our evening meditation.

      This is different from our first Saturday Days of Mindfulness.  The format for this day is a day of silence ~ sitting and walking.  And lunch of course.  Our goal is to increase our sitting time as the day progresses.  We all have opportunities for private consultations with Thay Tinh Man.
      This is a wonderful opportunity to deepen our practice with monastic guidance.

      If you come for Saturday only we begin at 9:30 and continue to 4:30.

      We hope you will join us.

      In peace and gratitude ~
      =
    • Elaine Anne
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 15, 2012

        Dear Thay
        Dear Sangha

        An evening and day of silent practice.

        Friday & Saturday, April 20 & 21, 2012.

        If you wish to come overnight please plan to arrive after dinner and by 7:00PM for our evening meditation.  Please let Tinh Man know by noon Friday if you will be staying overnight ~ (303) 697-4645.

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 18, 2012
          Dear Thay
          Dear Sangha

          Please note:  we will hold the DOM this Saturday, April 21. Overnight stay for Friday, April 20 has been cancelled.

          We look forward to sharing a day of silent practice with you.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 15, 2012

            Dear Thay
            Dear Sangha

            An evening and day of silent practice.

            Friday & Saturday, July 20 & 21, 2012.

            If you wish to come overnight please plan to arrive after dinner and by 7:00PM for our evening meditation.  Call Elaine for more details ~ 303-567-2927.

            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 13 3:55 PM

              Dear Thay
              Dear Sangha

              An evening and day of silent practice.

              Friday & Saturday, August 17 & 18, 2012.

              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 15 9:22 AM
                Dear Thay
                Dear Sangha
                Dear Friends

                This Sunday, August 19, is our Mother's Day Celebration at Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery, 8485 S. Hwy. 285, Morrison, CO 80465; 303-697-4645

                Our weekend practice has changed a bit. There will be no overnight stay on Friday. With visiting monastics our schedule will include teachings so Saturday will not be totally silent:

                Friday evening ~ a Dharma teaching in Vietnamese.

                Saturday ~ a combined Vietnamese and English speaking Day of Mindfulness from 9:30 to 3:00 (the early ending is to allow for setup for Sunday. We all are welcome to help). A Dharma teaching in English in the morning will be part of our day's activities.

                Sunday ~ English Dharma teaching at 10:00 followed by the ceremony to honor our Mothers, lunch, and additional activities.

                We hope you will join us for some, or all, of this weekend.

                In peace and gratitude ~

              • Elaine Anne
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 9, 2012

                  Dear Thay
                  Dear Sangha
                  Dear Friends

                  An evening and day of silent practice.

                  Friday & Saturday, Sept. 14 & 15, 2012.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 14, 2012
                    Dear Thay
                    Dear Sangha
                    Dear Friends

                    Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery Tuesday Night Sangha warmly welcomes you ~

                    October 20, 2012

                    Third Saturday day of practice.

                    This day will be  combined Vietnamese speaking and English speaking.

                    Lama Tudeng Daji will give a dharma talk in English. The English speaking sangha will meet in the lower classroom by the parking lot.

                    We hope you will join us.

                    In peace and gratitude ~
                    _()_

                    =
                  • Elaine Anne
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 14, 2012
                      Oops -- 9:30AM--4:30PM. :-)

                      Dear Thay
                      Dear Sangha
                      Dear Friends

                      Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery Tuesday Night Sangha warmly welcomes you ~

                      October 20, 2012, 9:30 AM-- 4:30PM