Larry Ward Weekend of Mindfulness

  • Paul McClure, M.S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2011
      Dear Friends,

      This is a "Save the Date" notice for a weekend of mindfulness, co-sponsored by Peaceful Heart Sangha, the CSU Zen Club, and the Associated Students of CSU in Fort Collins.  We will have the following events:
      • Friday Evening Public Talk at 7:00 PM on October 14
      • Saturday Day of Mindfulness on October 15 with a Children's Program (Ages 5-12)
      • Sunday Day of Mindfulness on October 16
      Details will follow soon.  Please put these events in your calendars now.

      Larry Ward will be our dharma teacher for the weekend.

      Please pass this email along to your sanghas.

      With a Bow,

      Paul McClure