New location this Thursday ~ Unity of Boulder 2855 Folsum St.

  • nabackram
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
      We will meet at our new location this Thursday. Unity of Boulder, 2855 Folsoum St.
    • giftwarelb@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
        Please remember to enter from the doors on the southwest side of the Unity Church Building. Unity is located at the corner of Folsom and Valmont Roads in Boulder.

        We will meet at our new location this Thursday. Unity of Boulder, 2855 Folsoum St.

      • Shara Howie
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2011
          Thanks Les!

          All, I am so bummed to be missing so many sangha meetings lately.  I will miss our meeting again this week but will be back in action next week and look forward to connecting with everyone again and meeting in the new space - miss you all!

          With love,
          Shara

          We will meet at our new location this Thursday. Unity of Boulder, 2855 Folsoum St.

        • Manly
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2011
            Dear Sangha,
            I was sorry to miss the last and first meetings at old and new locations. I was in Peru and Ecuador. Had great trip visiting Machu Pichu and Galapagos. Hope to see you all soon.
            With Gratitude,
            Manly