Need a practice client for 45 min talk therapy session

  • Megan Fettig
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011
      Hello Sangha!

      As many of you know, I'm in my first year in the Contemplative Psychotherapy program at Naropa. For one of my classes, we need to do 45 minute talk therapy practice sessions, ideally with people we don't know. Would anyone know any friends who might be willing to do a 45 minute VIDEO-TAPED session with me at the Paramita Campus (near 30th and Valmont) this week? Or if you don't know me well, might you be willing to do it?

      This will be my last session for the semester. I'm nearing the end of my first year, it feels rather momentous. Thank you for supporting me through it, dear Sangha!

      Enjoy Bruce's tonight! I'm going to stick closer to home and get some school work done.

      Please email or call if you or someone you know might be interested:
      mamamush@...
      303-565-7158

      THANK YOU!
      Megan
    • Bruce
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2011
        Hi Megan and everyone else,

        Just a reminder that the gathering at my house is next Sunday the 10th.

        If you haven't already, please let me know if you plan to come by.

        hugs,

        Bruce

        Sent from my iPad