Courtney's birthday!!

  • Megan Fettig
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
      Tomorrow, Thursday, February 3rd, is Courtney's birthday. She was supposed to celebrate with friends today so she could come to sangha tomorrow, but isn't feeling well and needed to cancel. That said, if she's feeling better tomorrow and can come, may be we can do a little something special.

      Looking fwd to seeing you all!

      Megan
    • Shara Howie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
        Thanks Megan!
        Also, still no takers on leading this month?!  I am sure it will be good luck to lead during the 'month of love'!  Please email me if you can do it.  Let's spread the love!

        Thanks!
        Shara