Jan 7 & 8, overnight DOM at CDC

  • elainesparrow
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2011

      Dear Thay,
      Dear Sangha,

      COMPASSIONATE DHARMA CLOUD MONASTERY ~
      warmly welcomes you ~

      AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE.

      Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.

      Friday and Saturday, January 7 & 8, 2011.
      If you come Friday plan to arrive after dinner and by 7 pm for an evening of extra practice.
      If Friday doesn't fit your schedule, our Saturday schedule is 9:30AM to 4:30 PM.

      Folks staying over will start Saturday with an early AM sit and practice before the DOM begins at 9:30

      Bring:  your preferred method of sitting (cushions and chairs are available for use), water bottle, and a vegetarian lunch.  Donations are gratefully accepted.

      Those wanting to stay over please contact Elaine at 303-567-2927 to reserve your space and for additional information.

      SATURDAY :  tentative schedule
      9:30 AM - Sitting meditation

      10:00 AM - Singing, mindful movements, walking meditation

      11:30 AM - Dharma talk

      12:30 PM - Lunch (pot luck or bring your own)

      1:30 PM - Total relaxation

      2:30 PM - Sitting meditation

      3:00 PM - Tea meditation, Dharma sharing.

      4:00 PM - Cleaning (We ask our Sangha to please help clean the monastery after the Day of Mindfulness.)

      4:30 PM - Ending

      Questions? need more information?

      www.cdcmonastery.org  303-697-4645

      Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery

      8485 US HWY 285- Morrison, Colorado

      Directions:

      Take Hwy 285 South 8.3 miles from the interchange of 285 and C470, turn right onto Settler’s Road, take an immediate left onto the dirt/frontage road, go 200 yards and turn sharp right and then left into the parking lot.

    • elainesparrow
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 21, 2011

        Dear Thay,
        Dear Sangha,

        COMPASSIONATE DHARMA CLOUD MONASTERY ~
        warmly welcomes you ~

        AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE.

        Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.

        Friday and Saturday, March 4 & 5, 2011.
[...]

      • Elaine Anne
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 10, 2011
          Dear Thay,
          Dear Sangha,

          COMPASSIONATE DHARMA CLOUD MONASTERY ~
          warmly welcomes you ~

          AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE.

          Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.

          Friday and Saturday, April 8 & 9, 2011.

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 24, 2011
              Dear Thay,
              Dear Sangha,

              COMPASSIONATE DHARMA CLOUD MONASTERY ~
              warmly welcomes you ~

              AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE.

              Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

              Friday and Saturday, May 6 & 7, 2011.
[...]

              8485 US HWY 285- Morrison, Colorado, 80465

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 4, 2011

                Dear Thay,
                Dear Sangha,

                COMPASSIONATE DHARMA CLOUD MONASTERY ~
                warmly welcomes you ~

                AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE.

                Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                Friday and Saturday, August 5 & 6, 2011.

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 29, 2011

                  Dear Thay,
                  Dear Sangha,

                  COMPASSIONATE DHARMA CLOUD MONASTERY ~
                  warmly welcomes you ~

                  AN EVENING  AND A FULL DAY OF PRACTICE.

                  Please join us for an Evening and a Day of Mindfulness, in the Tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh and our Plum Village Monastic Sangha.

                  Friday and Saturday, September 2 & 3, 2011.