Brian is on the Books

  • Brian Kimmel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Hello Shara and All,

      Co-Facilitator
      I am scheduled to facilitate November. Those interested in co-facilitating, please let me know. Also, what are we doing for Thanksgiving--meeting, no meeting? I am on-call for a family emergency, and may need to travel on spare notice, so it would be great to have someone to support me, it would be great to have someone to support me with facilitation anyway, who would be able to cover if I need to be out-of-town.

      Winter Retreat Mode

      I also propose that we might follow some sort of schedule or practice commitment in line with the Three-Month Winter Retreat, perhaps having facilitation line-up for the next three months, activities scheduled, and special focus on deepening practice during these months. If you are interested in this conversation, I would like to start next week, so come this week Thursday, Nov. 4, to discuss, and put in your vote. :-)

      Happy voting day, everyone.

      --
      Brian Kimmel
      United Naropa Representative

      Brian Kimmel for Peaceful Living
      "Helping deeply caring people achieve freedom and flow."
      (702) 461-8422
      brian@...
      www.briankimmel.com