Posting at the request of our Dharma Sr. Eloise

  • Elaine Anne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:28 PM
    FULL COMPASS CREATIVITY ~
    Workshop
    Saturday, July 17, 2010
    9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
    A time for slowing down
    and delighting in our natural capacity for play.
    Practice simple brushwork, book making, walking,
    and memory activities.
    Practice mindful curiosity to
    Connect with the inner self and
    Heighten appreciation of outer world.
    Location: Compassionate Dharma Cloud Monastery, Morrison, CO
    www
    .compassionatedharmacloudmonastery.org
    Registration: eloise@... or (303) 638.0366
    Cost: Pre-register $40. At the door $45. (All supplies provided.)
    Lunch: Please bring bag lunch. Tea and coffee provided.
    No experience (or sharing) required.
    Full Compass Creativity
    I experienced a relaxing, creative and rejuvenating day.
    Sally O.
    Facilitator:
    Eloise Morley, MFA
    Over twenty years teaching experience includes
    illustrated journal keeping, memoir, creative writing
    and college composition.