Thursdays and Jobs Leads

  • Sabrina
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010
      Hi Friends,

      I miss going to Thursdays- I have a lot going on, and wanted to let you all know I was still thinking of you all! It was good to see some of you at the Day of Mindfulness at Naropa with fellow monks and nuns! Amazing! That was so peaceful and very transformative for me. Realized a lot and was able to touch into being able to love myself when we did the walking medtiation outside. I touched into myself as I was as a kid and experienced that self-love. And today, reading Thich Nhat Hanh's writing after a hectic day always brings peace. We are fortunate to have Thich Nhat Hanh and each other.

      Another thing that was on my mind, was I was wondering if anyone had any job leads to anyone needing extra help? My job is coming to an end this summer, and now would be the perfect time to start something afresh. Thanks!

      Blessings to you all,

      Sabrina